The business methodology of Pacific Associates Limited is quite simple. We conduct face-to-face consultations with each candidate and then introduce excellent companies with the best matched positions to these talented candidates. We value our candidates and client companies and this attitude naturally leads to the best conclusions.
PAL is always in favor of talented candidates as these relationships are one of the greatest assets of the company. We know that our job can have a great impact on the lives of many people. Although client companies are also important to us, candidates with special skills, expertise and great personalities are rare in this industry. We do not just pick candidates from our contact list, we carefully choose them, fully utilizing our expertise and extensive experience in the recruiting business. We value and focus on our candidates and at the end of the day is successful in placing highly qualified professionals to our valued client companies.
PAL strongly believes that the consulting is the most important step in the recruiting business more so than any other recruiting company. We handle each and every case with sincerity and care. We are willing to takes months to foster trust with candidates, always staying in close contact, because we know that we are helping people to make one of the biggest decisions of their lives.
Not many Japanese business people are accustomed to job change, and usually they need good advice about how to find new positions and which positions can advance their career. We are determined to make every effort to support our candidates and bring about changes for the better.
90% are foreign-capitalized companies
90% of our clients are capitalized either in the United States, Europe, India, or China. The remaining 10% are Japanese companies with good spirits of entrepreneurship. We have more than 100 clients including small business firms and large-scale enterprises with thousands of employees in pharmaceutical, technology and many other industries. They are all engaging our services to find highly-motivated personnel who want to continuously develop their skills and make great contributions to their employers.
Our service is focused on mid-carrier recruiting. We introduce candidates from their twenties to sixties to positions such as managers, doctors, regional executives, sales reps and engineers. Although not many female workers change their jobs for career improvement, approximately one third of our successful engagements involve mid-carrier recruiting of female candidates. We take pride in making contributions to the career improvement of female workers.
Besides the pharmaceutical and technology industries, we welcome candidates active in financial, bookkeeping, accounting, human resources and legal industries. With excellent achievements in your business field, you have a good chance of finding rewarding positions through PAL regardless of your industry.